1. New students with a minimum incoming GPA of 3.5 are eligible to apply for scholarships.
2. Current students with a minimum GPA of 2.75 may apply, where eligible.
3. Students are eligible for one scholarship for the academic year.
4. Should a student apply for more than one scholarship, and if successful, the Scholarship
Committee will determine which scholarship to grant.
5. The institution will alert students when the Scholarship period is opened.
This US $1,000.00 award will be made available to two full-time married students caring for two
or more children in their families.
This award is worth US $1,000.00. It will be made available to the best all-round student.
Faculty will consider both GPA and leadership ability.
This award of US $1,500.00 will be made available to a student with a minimum of 3.75 GPA.
Two of these scholarships will be awarded this year.
The Caribbean Evangelical Theological Association (CETA) is the voice of the Caribbean
Evangelical theological community. In 1986, CETA launched CGST. This scholarship for US
$1,500.00 is being offered to non-Jamaican students from CETA accredited schools.
This scholarship is worth US $1,200.00 per annum. One award is being offered this academic
year and eligible students must be related to a CGST alumnus or be known for exceptional
community service while a student at CGST.